North Kitsap High School
North Kitsap High School Phase II
Remodel & Renovation
North Kitsap, WA
Remodel & Addition to Existing High School Complex.
Project was constructed in a fully occupied facility involving eight phases. The project consisted of complete remodels of classroom wings, main office and school entry, new library facility and new commons building. An enormous amount of coordination and scheduling was required to maintain a healthy and non-disruptive environment.
Detailed phasing was required due to complete student occupancy during construction. This required diligent attention to traffic flows and jobsite safety. This project was done in eight phases with some phases running concurrently to help expedite the project and assure completion on schedule.
- Phase 1 – Multi-Media Addition
- Phase 1 – Site Work
- Phases 2&3 – 300 Wing Classrooms
- Phases 2&3 – 800 Band & Choir
- Phases 2&3 – 800 Boiler / Electrical
- Phases 2&3 – Site Work
- Phase 4 – 500 Wing Classrooms
- Phase 5 – Administrative Area
- Phase 6 – 400 Wing Classrooms
- Phase 7 – North Commons / Kitchen
- Phase 7 – Site Work
- Phase 8 – 600 Wing Science